Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sneak Preview

SOoo.....

There is this blog. Called Oh So Delicioso. Anyway, I'm trying out a new thing for it.. some printables! I love them and use them in my home all the time and switch them out all the time, so I thought it would fun to add some new media to the momma bear blog. BUT I'm kinda nervous with the linkage-ness and downloadingable issues.

SOO if you could do me a HUGE FAVOR and see if you can download this?! I just want to see if it all works before I send it to the big boys.





Let me know how it goes and what you think of the printable?! Would you actually use it in your kitchen kinda thing?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep! Opens in Google doc's which isn't technically downloading it, but allows you to print it! :)

Anna Simkins said...

Opened up on my iPad

k.brewer said...

It works. Hmm I should get a frame for my kitchen and change up the pics. These are great!

royce and aubree said...

Yep it works! So cute!

Des said...

it took a few tries (probably my internet) but it worked!! looks so cute!