Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cell Phone Pictures

A few random cell phone pics in no particular order I want to save in my blogging archives :) 

My handsome little Bryce. Built like a tank.

Newport Temple.

My random husband, keeps me giggling
Long locks just before the hair massacre
Partying at Disney, love that the kids are getting big enough to do rollercoasters!
Past out after Disney, work hard play harder.
Crew has this thing with glass.
Panning for gold at the Mormon Batallion Historic Site.
I'm not the only one who says pop!
At old town San Diego with school friends the Pfaus!
More old town.


Time out inspiration.
Kids were in heaven at the candy shop. 
Brandon's class picture from 2009. My handsome boy. 


 We are to cheap to pay for the printed picture!
 Addison and Sweet Grandma Harding
 love my baby

 Handsome (Single) brother Brock

 9 month apt. Tiny thing.. only 19 lbs 25%
 Balboa park with Pfaus. (Sry not taking sleep time to organize pics.)
 Babysitting mayhem.
 Loves to sleep with his bum in the air.
 First outing to the pool.. where he actually got in!

 A little tie I made Crew when he was may 4-5 months?
 Never saw this pic from Halloween
 Some boys I love.

1 comment:

Des said...

those are the best pictures. I loved looking at them!! such cute boys....