Sunday, May 2, 2010

SCCO Banquet

It's May!! Isn't that crazy?! Where did April go these days? But with April gone, and may here that just means that SuMmEr is coming! And Brandon has his first summer off of school!!!!! I Can NoT even DesCriBe how excited I am! I am off course going to be the responsible one in the house and work to pay the bills... but then we can play!! (Just kidding sweetie, I know you will bring home the dough some day.)
I can hardly get a normal picture out of him. 

Any how with school ending comes the End of the Year Banquet. Each class holds their own banquet, the first years banquets was at this posh resort in Newport Beach. We partied in the club, which was interesting but fun. It was SO fun to get all dressed up because when really do I ever get dressed up? never. Thanks Carly for your style help!
 (haha funny shot)

All the girls looked so beautiful and the guys were dashing!

Here is a peek at the club. We had a buffet style dinner... delicious. raffle ticket prizes, gourmet ice cream bar  (and also a bar and gourmet coffee bar) and best of all dancing!!! I can say that I haven't kicked off my heels and just acted like a dork and danced probably since high school! It was so fun and Brandon is a great dancer which made it even better!
These are a few of the fellow first years, The Pfaus,  and The Mowers and those are the last pics I got before my battery died! It was a fun night to start wrap in up the year and get on with the beach this summer!

9 comments:

Jenny Peterson said...

Aubrey you look so gorgeous! I love the red shoes! You have a super cute family. Hope life is full of bliss!

Des said...

You are SMOKIN hot. love the heels. All that running has made you tiny too. hot hot hot.

Liz said...

Hey, cute girl - where did you get your dress? It's adorable!

Lara said...

Aubs you are SLAMMIN!! Love you girl!

Unknown said...

How fun is that, an end of year banquet! I think that these types of things should be mandated....every job, every group of friends! Ok, maybe I just need an excuse to get all prettied up and go party! You of course look amazing but what else would I expect! We shall have to come and party over the summer since you guys will have more free time!

Unknown said...

Because a few people have asked! I borrowed the dress from a good friend Carly Carlson.. It was from Shabby Apple.. online I think? It was a very cute dress and totally modest best part!! Thanks Carly!!

Shauna said...

Hot Mamma!! You looked gorgeous and the dress/shoes were great! Sounds like a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Good grief you smokin woman! What are you like a size 2? Holy crap I don't remember you that skinny since you were like 6! Not that you were ever fat..just saying. Love the pics! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you! -Brock

Isaak and Jackie said...

man Aubrey what a babe. Absolutely love the outfit. I enjoyed your mom moments too.