Sunday, April 25, 2010

Night out on the Town

This last week was a busy and fun week! I am so blessed to have such a great group of friends here in California. I have had so many great friends over the years and I attribute most of whom to the church. What a blessing to have women that understand you and care about you! That was one of the best birthday gift that I received, was to feel the love of a bunch of my girlfriends! Yep, that is right... GNO!!! Party time! Everyone piled in Krystal's Rock Star SVU and headed to the Irvine Spectrum.Such a fun outdoor mall with carousels and merry-go rounds and shopping and food!! We hit up the Cheesecake Factory!! so delicious! 

I think everyone can agree that it was so refreshing to get out of the house and eat good food and giggle with the girls! {Thanks to all the hubby that made this happen!} 

the girls... left to right {Anna Simkins, Krystal Pfau, AubRee Barney, Angie Guymon, Me, Erin Neville, Shunae Shelton, Kristi Brewer, and Kim Mower}

I love how the craziest face most girls can make is a stick out of the tongue! Funny

Audrey? Who's that? oh well, we will eat her pie anyway!!
We all shared some Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake! worth the 8 bucks. Over dinner we discussed my list of 25 things to do over the course of my 25th year of life. It was really fun, Erin said that her family does this for every kid every year. Very cute idea.. I would love to think of the 4 things that Addi is going to accomplish this year! A few things on my list were.. find a new job, get pregnant, make a quilt, read The Miracle of Forgiveness, finish an Olympic Distance Triathlon, and rent a car! 

It was a great night and I miss all you who couldn't come... you were in my heart! ha!

oh.. and this was my grand birthday present from Brandon. 

The worlds largest umbrella.  

you think it is weird now.. wait til your begging to sit under it at the beach.. not so weird then. well just a little. 

Thanks sweetie. Now I know you really love me.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the perfect beach umbrella! Can't wait to beg you to sit under it, cuz that means I'm at the beach!

The Shelton Family said...

lots of fun! Thanks for having a b-day:)

Anonymous said...

Way fun....cute ladies
I want to come....great umbrella in the wind you could fly over the water

Happy Birthday! Your wonderful !!! Miss you

Anonymous said...

Mom

Spencer said...

Looks like you had a great night! Maybe a little over dressed.. but like it matters! Especially on your birthday! Plus, Audrey's pie thingamajig did look amazing and I dont even like pie! Congrats Aub! Cant wait to hear the news on the new 'baby'! :)-----Brock

Neal and Angie said...

That was a lot of fun! I think we need to make it a tradition or even maybe a monthly thing us girls can do :) Glad you had a good 25th bday!

Spencer said...

Wow! That is Huge! (thats what she said).. Sorry I had to do it.