Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pink Shoes to Skip to School In.

Photobucket
Today was Addison's first day of Preschool! I have almost been intentionally neglecting putting her in preschool because I just don't believe that I have a child that is old enough to be in preschool! Crazy! We have been schooling at home and she is a smart chica, but a class room is different, and leaving her there is weird!

Some fun Moms in the area just organized a preschool, I am getting to know most of them but one is a good friend of mine and invited me into the group! Thank goodness too.. Addison is hard-up for buddies her age. I think it will be good for her!
Photobucket
..new pink shoes to skip in..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Today.. was the letter A for Addison
love her

11 comments:

Giselle said...

Addison is such a pretty little girl!

Kurt and Michelle said...

So fun, it is crazy to think she is that old! She looks adorable and beautiful as ever!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe it! She looks so grown up with her backpack on! I'm sure she's going to love going to school and learning everything!

Des said...

AHHH I love them! did you know Syd has them too? She wore them to school today too :)
Addi is so cute, and SOO tan. oh maybe I'll get some Vitamin D in 10 DAYS! yee haw!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Thanks Aubrey for the photo edit tips, your pictures always look so cute I am excited to try it out:)

Neal and Angie said...

I can't believe she's already in preschool! Seems like kids grow so fast...Love her pink shoes, she's all girl!:)

Isaak and Jackie said...

how crazy whst a new fun adventure you guys are starting. I need your address so I can send you the money for the chi chi cover, i can't wait to see it

Kristin said...

She is so Pretty Aubrey! But I am sure you already knew that! I love Addi's room. It is so cute. So bright and happy. I love it. And Michael is going to start pre-school this next year... Blah.. I really can't believe that we have kids that are old enough. How are things?? I miss you! Hope you are doing well in that awful place.... all that sunshine, warmth, and blue skies... yeah... I am actually enjoying myself here in the snow. (I do hope you sense my sarcasm) Love ya!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Hey Aubrey I was think I remember you saying that you publish your blogs into books and I know that you do it on blurb.com but I can not figure out how to transfer everything over, any advice?

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I hate this. I need you guys. Cant wait to see you over CHRISTMAS!!!!! ---Spencer

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I hate this. I need you guys. Cant wait to see you over CHRISTMAS!!!!! ---Spencer