Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Perm-A-Licous!! Take 2

Here are some pictures of Addison's Hair all styled!


I also had to posted this.. she is crazy and loves to dress herself! Notice the different shoes both on the wrong feet~ oh to be two. the other day she said "Hi mommy!" So I said, "Hi Addi." Then She said, "No, Say, 'Hi Sweetie'!" in a very angry voice and with a scowl. I was like geez! okay.. "HI, SWEETIE". then she smiled and ran off. just a funny random moment in the life of raising a toddler. These happen all the time by the way. It doesn't take much to make the happy or mad! thankfully their attention span is about 2 mins long...!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

She looks adorable! How do you find time to do your hair so cute? You look gorgeous! And I would love to get together during Christmas. We will probably be home after christmas sometime. So sorry that I haven't e-mailed you back yet...i know you understand:) Bryce looks really tall for his age! He is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys! LOve ya!

Des said...

Aub it turned out SO CUTE. It looks like it worked really well. Maybe when we come out we can do Sydneys? haha You guys look so good. Bryce looks so tall in that chair. he is so cute- I love his little face. so cute.
I miss you!
Love you!!
Des

Unknown said...

Who said the 80's were all bad! :) Her perm is adorable it will make doing her hair so much easier! Thank heavens for mom's and all of their "SKILLS!"

Hannah said...

How fun! You are brave to do this on a two year old. I am sure if I tried it on Faith it would have been a nightmare. I am so glad to see you guys doing so well and I can't believe how big Bryce is!

Isaak and Jackie said...

I think her perm is so cute! I love the boing boings. Your family is so beautiful. Happy belated bday to Brandon!