Saturday, December 8, 2007

tucked away in some tiny corner!



So we have lost the cord to our camera and I was sure it was turn up, but it hasn't. That is why I haven't posted in such a long time! But I just got a great idea of something that I could post! Brandon got adobe photoshop for one of his art classes. Anyways I have been dinking around with it for a while and have for the most part figured it out! I'll admit I can get really frustrated when it doesn't do exactly what I want it to but that is my own fault for not being trained in at it! In general I love doing it. It is kind of a time for me to relax and have some quiet time. Here are two things that I have made so far. One is our Christmas card and the other is my moms! If anyone wants one be sure to email my your address at aubster_9@hotmail.com!! I just love Christmas cards!! They are so fun! Let me know what you think of my amateur skills haha!

5 comments:

nathan said...

Aw man! I keep checking you rblog for updates- no wonder. I know I have already told you this- but I think the cards are way cool1I should have had you do mine, I can't wait to get yours in the mail to see the final masterpiece. Well I hope you find the camera chord....cause with all the Christmas things coming up I want to see pictures :)!

Kristin said...

I really thought you guys probably had those professionaly done!! Those are awesome Aub! If I hadn't already paid money to get ours done I would have just let you do them...dang....next year!! Love ya!

Tiff said...

Hey this is Tiffane Pendleton. Just wanted to let you in on our Blog too. Chris was really excited to hear from you guys. Keep in touch.

PS your daughter is adorable!

nathan said...

Hey I wanna see some christmas pictures!!! I forgot to take any good ones- they are all up on my blog. so if you want any I'll upload them for you.
oh and THANKS for the sassy onsies!! we love them. they are so funny. you are so thoughtful.

Karen said...

I miss you as my vter and Addi coming by to entertain me with her antics. has the baby arrived? don't recall when you were due. take care. karen N