Wednesday, December 26, 2012

30 and Flirty

My main squeeze Brandon turned 30 this year! And it was 12/12/12! We had a dinner at Buca de Beppo to celebrate his getting oldness. It was mostly a surprise, He figured something was up but thought that maybe we were meeting at our house or just a small dinner with one other couple.  
Instead he got this craziness! It was madness.. that restaurant is a little crazy anyways let alone a party or 30 with kids running everywhere! Someday I'll be able to host this at a home, but for now Bucca will have to deal with us :) We had some wonderful friends com and show love as we celebrated! We have been so blessed in the awesome-friend department.  





 Ahh! Birthday boy with his cake! I made this cake with a buttercream frosting and chocolate ganache topping. Delish.
Belly's full of pasta and cake!
I think Brandon had a good birthday?! I hope he did! He is such an awesome husband and father. I truly have been lucky to have him in my life. All 30 years of this guy are my favorite. I can't believe I met him almost 17 years ago. 

No comments: