Friday, March 23, 2012

A few favorites

My favorite quote from today.....

"You are my heart mom."  Pause.  "And Dad is my heart. And Addi my heart."
            ~ Bryce told me this while I was snuggling in bed with him for his 'goodnight' time. Love that boy.

My favorite story of the week began like this.....

"Once there was an angry mom, and a not listening dad, a brother who hits and punches, a whining baby, and a whining girl.... "
            ~ Addison told Brandon this story when she was going to bed, a five year-old's venting.

My favorite moment of the week....

When Brandon walked in the door after completing the his first national boards! We have a husband/father again for a while!

My Favorite Movie of the week..





My few favorite recent pictures .... 







No comments: