Thursday, September 10, 2009

Disney and Boogie-boards!

Yes, since Disneyland is only 15mins away and we have a 3 year old it only makes since that we would buy season passes to Disneyland. (Truly it is almost the cost of going 2 times) and we also decided to buy some boogie boards! Both are a blast and cheap entertainment!
Photobucket
Addison had a blast at Disneyland. (She doesn't look to enthused but believe me she was) It was hilarious to see her, she was just giddy to see princesses. I have never seen her so nervous, excited, talkative, and busy-bodied! She danced in circles and asked a million questions like whats that? are those our friends? are we in California? are we hat Disneyland? are there Donald ducks? and on and on and on!
Photobucket
She was in awe at the houses that where mickey mouse and daisy duck actually lived! I was actually impressed as well, It has been almost 10 years since I've been. The place is very stroller friendly as you can see at the bottom and incredibly clean. A nice change from the usual theme park. I was also surprised at how many rides we could take Bryce on! As soon as we walked into the park there was a huge parade with characters, singing, lights, and all sorts of crazy things. Then there are shows that are incredible through out the day and a huge firework show every night.

Photobucket
She was so nervous to ring the door bell she thought it was a real house.

Photobucket
... in awe
Photobucket
Bryce didn't know what to think about the singing chickens. Neither did I.
Photobucket
Tinkerbells house! a stop that we HaVe to make every time we go, some silly ones request!

Photobucket
The Teacups..
Photobucket
I am always amazed at the details.... very cute.

And the boogie boards! Very fun, and the waves can get enormous, sometimes its a little scary!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I have been vacuuming up sand ever since both of these occasions. Bryce thinks sand is a delicacy.
Photobucket
yes, he really does chow down on the sand despite my efforts! But the sand entertains him for hours, while we can relax or swim. I guess my trade off is sandy diapers lasting 3 days for 1 day of relaxation!

12 comments:

Kristin said...

You have the cutest little family! I love the last pic of Bryce! Such a boy! I think it is so cute that Addison got nervous. Hope you guys are adjusting! I want to go to the beach... but I am not brave enough to boogie board... the waves just pick me up and throw me :)

Kristi said...

how do you get your blog to post on facebook that's cool.

PS: we need to have more fun adventures. we like to hang out with your family!

Bree said...

How fun you joined the world of my life except we are an hour and a half from Disney World and the beach. Plus are passes are up and who knows when we will get them again. Have fun you guys have such cute kids.

Kristi M. said...

I have a cousin out there that also has season passes to Disneyland and goes often. Sounds like the way to go. Fun! Great opportunity to get your Disney in while you are there.

Unknown said...

How stinkin fun! You will love having season passes, it will be a fun easy playday for Addi! I'm very jealous of the beach....I want to be there right now! I'm glad that you guys are enjoying the sun shine that Cali has to offer!

Sorensons said...

I'm so jealous! I love the last picture of Bryce... he's getting so big!

nathan said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH I think I'm just going to have to take a hiatus from your blog. haha. it looks so fun and beautiful there. amazing. and looking at the blog makes me sad I'm not enjoying it WITH you all the time. However, I'm so excited for our trip in...72 days that I'm going to pee my pants. yay!!

Isaak and Jackie said...

wow a pass to disneyland my dream come true it looks like so much fun. I am glad you guys are jumping in and having a blast. By the way you are looking HOTT! We miss you guys.

Angie said...

disneyland is awesome...especially when you randomly run into old friends! great to see you guys!

Isaak and Jackie said...

yes we are in moscow. It would be sweet to meet your sister. My number is 801-647-7601. Where is she living in Moscow?

Spencer said...

I seriously cant look at your blog without getting emotional. I LOVE THOSE LITTLE BOOGERS and I miss their guts to death. That pic of Bryce is my background. All the girls at school here think that you should take more pics of the kids and send them into some modeling agency. They are soooo beautiful! I miss you guys! Do I get to see you at Christmas? I better or I come to Cali myself. LOVE YOU.

Spencer said...

That pic of Bryce is STILL my favorite.. not to mention its my background. :)