Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!

Dear Brandon,

On behalf of the Southern California College of Optometry I am pleased to offer you a position in our Class of 2013. You have successfully completed the admissions process.

Thats right!! Brandon went to southern California this last weekend and interviewed at SCCO and we hear on Monday that he was accepted for this fall! The school is in Fullerton CA, right next to Anehiem. We are still waiting on word from other schools but we are going to go ahead and put our deposit down for this one! SO chances are that we will be moving to this August or so to Southern Cali!

I am soo happy for Brandon, he has worked really hard and been very persistant about optometry school and is in! Way to go honey! I am proud of you!

And here we come Disneyland and the Beach! And four years of intense schooling! and Traffic jams that last 3 hrs! and Rent that would be a very nice morgage here in Idaho! and Warm weather with palm trees!

....can you tell my mixed feelings?!

11 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Congratulations!!! WooHoo!!! That has gotta bring some relief. It'll be so worth it! Bummer you'll be leaving Twin...but you knew that was coming! I'm excited for you guys.

Lara said...

How exciting! Me and my husband love the Anaheim area- maybe because he served there on his misson, but the weather is gorgeous, and to live by the beach??? what a dream! Way to go Brandon!

Kristi M. said...

Congrats! Moving there will be fun. Long enough to enjoy the things there but short enough that you can move back or somewhere else in 4 short years. What fun!

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! That puts you about 6 hours from us! We could definately come down and go to the beach!:)

Kristin said...

That is awesome Brandon! Good work! I am slightly jealous that you will be moving to Cali and the amazing weather...I think that we will just have to come and visit you! That really is great news! Love the pic of the kiddos in towels. And no worries...all kids are different and progress at different rates. Michael walked at 10 months...but he just barely started talking. So he will catch up. He just has to figure how to move with all of those muscles that he has!

Anonymous said...

COngratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I know you must be extatic. Way TO Go!!

Eric and Jaime said...

oops sorry! I was too excited so I published my post without putting my idenity! Yay For you guys!!!

Kurt and Michelle said...

We are so excited for you guys!! What an awesome adventure. One of my best friends from High School is down there in Fullerton, California doing the same thing with her husband, her name is Aubrey Richardson, she loves it and I'm sure you will too, look for her she is so much fun!

Unknown said...

hey michelle do happen to have there phone number so we can talk to them about housing and things like that? Your baby is so cute!!!!

Clark and Katie said...

Congradulations! We are happy for you guys!

Hannah said...

This is so awesome! We are so excited for you guys. What a great new adventure for your family. Good luck with everything!