Sunday, June 15, 2008

a tribute to a great daddy...

happy fathers day to my sweetie pie husband!!


I just have to write a little note about how great Brandon is! Because I know that I can give him and hard time and am tough on him but never cesses to amaze me with his strength and humility.

First of all, he was only a husband for a few months before he was thrown in to fatherhood. When I became preggo and annoyingly sick, Brandon did basically everything for me. I became an emotional wreck a he kept smiling and let me cry if I needed to and helped me move on. All the while he carried out his own responsibilities at school, work, and basketball without a stumble. My aches and tears ended and the belly began to grow with Addison. Just watching him be excited and supportive of my gave me confidence that we could do it and were meant to have this baby!



And now, Addison is Daddys little girl. When I would leave town for four days at a time with volleyball trips, Brandon took care of the little 3 month old all by himself with out a complaint. And he did a such a great job! For a while he was the only one who could calm her down. When nursing school started he became Mr. MoM as I was away for most of the day all week. Addison was in PJs alot and never had pony tails but she was happy with her dad.



Brandon has just done so much for our little family, I would sink with out him! He is such a goofy, happy, strong and humble person. It seems everything that I am not at times! Heavenly Father really blessed me with my BeSt FrIEnD!!!

I love you so much honey!!! I hope that you know that and happy fathers day!!


Happy Fathers day to all the other fathers out there! keep up the good work, us wives and kids really need you! And we love you too dad and Kim, you are great men!

5 comments:

Isaak and Jackie said...

Way cute blog Aubrey. Are those pregnant pictures of now or then? Either way you look great.

ashmc said...

Hey kids, its Ashley (from next door--well used to be next door) I was thinking about you guys and the new baby and decided to try and find your blog...looks like I succeeded..Hope you're doing well...Can't wait to hear about the new one when he comes!

Take care--

Ashley & Brynn

Tim and Laura Allen said...

What a cute post. I hope you dont mind me blog stalking. Kristin told me that you guys are back in twin for a little while. Tim and i are too, we moved back last august. We need to get together sometime. Congratulations on the new little one on the way. that is so fun that you and desi could first have girls and then little boys together. you should come and check out our blog @ timandlauraallen.blogspot.com

Tim and Laura Allen said...

What a cute post. I hope you dont mind me blog stalking. Kristin told me that you guys are back in twin for a little while. Tim and i are too, we moved back last august. We need to get together sometime. Congratulations on the new little one on the way. that is so fun that you and desi could first have girls and then little boys together. you should come and check out our blog @ timandlauraallen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great work.