Monday, June 27, 2011

She's Five!!


When did that happen?! My little girl is five! I really can't believe that she is going to be starting kindergarten this fall. Life has changed dramatically in the past few months and its going to more when school starts- I am starting to feel like a mom rather than just playing "mom" --you know what I mean? Just please tell me if I start to grow a "mom bum" :) those are my worst nightmare.

We had a little celebration with some of Addison's dear friends at a lovely park called Carbon Canyon Park.
It was a beautiful day. Lots of yummy food.
Fun decor.. a few people slipped and called me Martha.
Face Painting
Pin the Petal on the Flower
Cupcake walk
Candles then Presents
and Party FavorsAddison was just the happiest little girl.
It was such a fun party! And it was all topped off with this beauty of a cake. The best white cake ever! I have to say I am addicted to this cake, I have to stop myself from making it so that I don't grow that mom bum :) FoR the RECIPE click HERE and you too can enjoy stuffing your face.. just not too much :)

Happy Birthday Addison my little sweet heart!

No comments: